Laying of the foundation stone for the first construction phase of the Rursee dam
Inauguration of the first construction phase of the dam, construction period: 1934 - 1938, dam height: 56m
Request for participation of the Schleiden district in a "Hotel Restaurant Concept Seehof" by the chairman of the Schwammenauel water cooperative, Dr. Jarres to District Administrator Dr. Schramm.
Resolution of the Heimbach council meeting for the participation of the community in a GmbH for the establishment and management of a restaurant.
First tenant Franz Josef Neuss from Heimbach, lease contract between Kermeter-Seen GmbH and the Neuss couple.
Decision to restart operation after the war and new lease to Karl Arens.
Allocation of the restaurant to the innkeeper Karl Arens in agreement with the Kermeter-Seen GmbH by the mayor of Heimbach.
Start of the 2nd construction phase of the dam.
Inauguration of the second construction phase of the Schwammenauel dam. Implementation of the construction work by the AG Schwammenauel dam. Dam height: 72m
Working on the new Seehotel Schwammenauel.
Moved to the new Seehof. Owner: Kermeter-Seen GmbH (water association). First owner: W. Borchardt GmbH, Berlin. Summer and winter restaurant, outside terrace, meeting room, suite for Franz Josef Strauss, parking spaces for 1000 cars and 150 coaches.
Borchardt terminates the lease.
Purchase of the Seehof from the water association by the innkeeper Günter Kemper from Düren. Sewerage Schwammenauel-Hasenfeld, water organ, fairytale forest, mini golf course.
The innkeeper Günter Kemper stops working at the Seehof.
The Heuken couple bought the dilapidated building and started planning a total renovation and modernization.
Dismantling down to the foundation walls, renovation and modernization
Dismantling down to the foundation walls, renovation and modernization Dismantling down to the foundation walls, renovation and modernization
Opening of the hotel restaurant "DER SEEHOF"